Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Break Fun

We were on Spring Break this past week! It was so great to have a little break from our typical busy week!

Josh flew out on Sunday for a short work trip, so it was just the kids and me hanging out at the beginning of the week. Josh has traveled 4 of the past 8 weeks. Hey there, busy season!

On Monday, we slept-in a little and had an easy morning around the house.


Brody is really into working puzzles right now and he is very good at it. This was a 100 piece puzzle that Josh's parents had given him. It didn't take him long to work it!


I always cook really fancy dinners when Josh is out of town…grilled cheese, yogurt, carrots, almonds and craisins. ;)

Monday evening, I took the kids to play at Barnes and Noble. They were entertained while I sat and read. A win for all of us!

Chef Brody cooked breakfast for us on Tuesday morning. Boxed blueberry muffins are his specialty! ;)


I took the kids to the library later that morning. We had fun reading books, working puzzle and playing computer games.


We made a stop by the car wash that afternoon. My car was dirty a little love. Brody is always so willing to vacuum, which is helpful!


We went to the airport at noon on Wednesday to pick-up Josh. Don't let this sweet picture fool you, these two fought like crazy while Josh was gone! Ha!


Wednesday night, the kids went to play at my parents' house for a couple of hours, while Josh and I had a little date. We ended-up at Barnes and Noble {I usually don't go there twice in one week}.


Josh took off work on Thursday and Friday, so we did some fun family things those two days.We went to see "Mr. Peabody and Sherman". It was so cute!



We went to Crystal Bridges Museum and had a lot of fun! 



Jillian's artwork that she and I stenciled! 


And we had ice cream on the Bentonville Square!


We had such a fun week! I'm so thankful for some rest time with my favorite people! I hope you had a great weekend! 


3 comments:

Linds said...

I feel so bad-- Brayden loves puzzles too, but we've only gotten him 24 piece puzzles. I need to get him some bigger ones to expand his collection.

Sonya said...

Josh's travel sounds a lot like my husband's travel this busy season. I believe he was gone 3 out of 4 weeks for the last 3 months.

Chuck Herrick said...

Hello Genealogist and Family Tree Lover,

I hope all is doing well. Today have found World Largest Family video...... Lolzzzzzzz !!!
I want to know how he can maintain his Family Records.
If u know, So just View this video and comments Please.
World Largest Video link : http://youtu.be/0sirheQL4bc
Sincerely
Chuck