Thursday, March 6, 2014

Jillian-isms: The funny things she says!

Jillian has quite the personality! She is hilarious and constantly keeps us laughing! Here are a few of the funny things Jillian has said recently...

"Brody is my best friend, but I don't like the way he smells. He smells gross."


"Dear God, Thank you for this day. Thank you for the snow. Do you want to build a snowman? Amen. Frozen"


She will tell us something that she thinks is important and then follows it with "can you never believe it?"


She told me recently, "I don't like my name. I want to be called Betty. I like Betty and Brody better."


She snuck several Oreos from the pantry for dessert one day.  Later that afternoon she told me she had an "oreo-ache" which she said was a stomach ache from Oreos. ;)


She has had a cold and was trying to tell me she had drainage in her throat, but she didn't know the word for it. She called it a "booger river." Nasty, but accurate! 


We love our cute, funny girl!

5 comments:

Cason Crew said...

So funny! "Booger River" might be my favorite. So clever. Ha!

farmfreshfamily said...

This made me laugh! Kids say the darndest things :) I wish I could be as funny and creative as my daughter.

elainaann said...

Booger River. LOL! Love it

Linds said...

booger river! I am dying!

Mary Ann said...

Cute!!!!!