Friday, February 7, 2014

5 on Friday!

Happy Friday!! I'm linking up for 5 on Friday today!

{ONE} We had a little winter weather around here this week which caused us to have a few snow days at home! We had fun together, but we were very happy to get back into our weekly routine yesterday!


Brody had a lot of fun playing in the snow with Josh. He road his power wheels up and down the street on Sunday afternoon! He also attempted to build a snowman, but the snow was so fluffy that it didn't pack well. He named his snowman Olaf! ;)

{TWO} A week from today, I'm heading to Houston with a group of college students from our church for Passion Conference. Sure, I'm going to be the grandma of the trip, but I'm still SUPER excited about the weekend! 

{THREE} Brody told me this week that he can do anything by himself now, and then he named off these 10 things he can do without any help: 

1. Cook (He can make a sandwich)
2. Turn on the TV
3. Help with laundry
4. Build Legos
5. Do things without mommy and daddy
6. Reach things
7. Cut with a sharp knife (He meant a table knife! Haha!)
8. Help with dishes
9. Help hang pictures
10. He can take off momma's boots so she doesn't take them off herself. ;)

Seriously, how cute is that list? Love that boy! 

{FOUR} I'm a blog slacker in this season of life, but I'm consistently posting pictures of our little fam on Instagram. If you want to keep up with us on a daily basis, you can follow me here. I love Instagram! :) 



{FIVE} I'm sharing a recipe for our favorite coffee punch at Arkansas Women Bloggers today! Hop over to check it out! 

I hope you have a great weekend!! 

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love following your sweet family on Instagram!

Alex and Jill said...

I love Brody's list! He forgot to add: #11 Make Mommy a cup of coffee with the Keurig! I will never forget that picture/post. And I long to teach Amelia to do the same. HAHA!