Saturday, January 18, 2014

Riffraff Love

Happy Saturday! I hope you are having a great weekend! 

You all know my love for my local favorite, Riffraff. :) I wanted to share just a few recent finds I am loving from there right now! 


This fall, Riffraff launched their "Love, Riffraff" monthly box. The first box had this super cute Mad for Plaid shirt. If you were like me and missed signing-up for the Love, Riffraff box that month you still have a chance to snag one of these online. This is one of the softest and most comfortable shirts I own! It also looks super cute paired with their knit infinity scarf


They also have this Mad for Plaid shirt in blue and in teal


I recently got this black and cream Aztec sweater from Riffraff and have worn it SO many times. It's so warm and comfortable! I have been wearing it over my black long sleeve piko tunic with black leggings. 


Riffraff has some of the cutest, coziest sweaters right now! I've been eyeing this All That Matters cardigan, but it is currently sold out. 



I've added myself to the list to be emailed when it's back in stock. I LOVE the "Join Waitlist" feature on Riffraff's website! It's so much more convenient to be emailed about an item instead of checking the website every day to see if they have more available. Give the join the wait list feature a try for those favorite items that are sold out. They restock quickly, and will notify you as soon as they have the item loaded to the website! 

Make sure you are following them on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook! To see lots of cute finds from their store and website, check out the hashtag #riffrafflove! 


Happy Shopping!! 

2 comments:

Erin said...

Very cute plaid top! Where did you find the white vest?

Manoj Kusshwaha said...

what a intelligent and cute kids give kiss from my side.