Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pictures with Santa

I took the kids to see Santa today! We had tried twice in the evenings over the past week with Josh, but the hour long lines kept us from staying around. We went during the middle of the day and we didn't have to wait at all. The kids were happy to talk to Santa, even though they suddenly couldn't remember one thing they wanted for Christmas. :) 


I think this is such a great Sanat! He has been coming to our mall for 15 years or more. I've heard this is his last year and I am way more sad about this than I should be! He is such a sweet man and we have enjoyed visiting with him over the past few years. 

Here are our Santa pictures from the previous 5 years. 2009 and 2012 are both my favorites! Our children do not lack personality. ;) 


In 6 years, we have never had a crying Santa picture. They haven't always smiled, but there have never been any tears. There may be some tears from me though looking at these pictures are realizing how quickly our babies are growing! ;)

Have a great week! 

7 comments:

Natalie Stephens said...

Hi Jennifer! Your kids are precious! If you don't mind me asking, where do you get your daughters bows? I love the size and I am having a hard time finding good quality!!

Melissa said...

I laughed when I read about your avoidance of an hour long wait because we just waited 3.5 hours to see Santa Sunday after church. Where we live the lines are CRAZY and you just have to bite the bullet and go. We have the most PRECIOUS pictures though and the boys were very good so it was worth the time. Thank goodness for grandparents, a stroller and some snacks! Your Santa pics are adorable!

Jennifer said...

Hi Natalie! They are from Polka Dot Posie website. They are 6.5 inch. Our favorite bows for sure!!

Leslie said...

I can't believe this is the last year for the mall Santa! My son is almost 14 and we used to visit him. He is so sweet and really looks the part. I don't know how they'll replace him.

Natalie Stephens said...

Thank you!!!

Linds said...

I love that Santa too! He was our first Santa picture with Brayden. Since then we've just gone to the Promenade, but I kind of think that the mall one is more nastalgic. :)

Lauren and Eddie said...

We've yet to have a crying Santa picture as well. I laugh every time you post those Santa pictures of the kids. They're stinkin' hilarious!