Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Pajama Party

Today we are linking-up with several mommas for a fun Christmas Pajama Party! 


We have had lots of pajamas days around here this past week because of the snowy, cold weather! Jillian and Brody are rockin' their last-year Christmas pajamas today. I guess I ordered them a little big, so they still fit great this year! 


These two will get some new Christmas pajamas to open soon! :) 


A few pictures I took with my phone so that we could link-up to the party on Instagram. The picture of Brody holding Jillian is my favorite! ;)


Just for fun, here are our Holly Jolly Christmas Pajamas pictures from the past few years!


I hope you have a great Tuesday!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Everyone is growing up! It sure happens fast. Adorable pictures.

Matt and Kristen said...

Cute pictures~ My son has the exact same PJ's monogrammed.

Laura said...

They are too cute!

the girl in the red shoes said...

There is nothing better than cute kiddos in Christmas jammies AND in stripes! Thanks for linking up with us!

Catherine said...

Where did you get the pj's? Love them!!!