Monday, October 21, 2013

Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Hey y'all! I cannot believe it has been a month since I last blogged! This fall has been fast and furious, and somewhere along the way our blog took a backseat to all other things. There are just seasons like that and I'm totally ok with the break, but I have missed blogging, and I have so many things I want to share just so we have the memories recorded. Until I get around to that, here are a few pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday. :)

Brody is looking so big! He turned 5 a couple of weeks ago. I'm not even sure how that is possible!


Cuties sitting on pumpkins in the pumpkin patch! 


My sister, Brandon and Elliott met us there. I love seeing these 3 together even if Elliott did not look too thrilled about spending the afternoon with us. ;)


We visit this pumpkin patch each year and the kids love it. We bought several pumpkins for our front porch.


Our little family. Love them so! 


Happy Monday!! Hopefully I will be back again before next month! ;)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Love seeing all the different pumpkin patches out there and all the smiles on the kids faces.. Such a fun time of year :) Great photos!!

Desiree Lynn said...

Such cute little pumpkins! ;) Fall is always an extremely busy time for us too. You want to record the memories but are too busy making them to do it hehe.

Kelsey said...

What a fun day! As bad as it is to say this, seeing your niece with an upset face makes me feel a lot better.......normal! I have a 9 week old and am having a hard time and feeling like I am doing everything wrong! I am a first time mom and seeing other babies ALWAYS content had me down! Thanks for sharing the picture even though she wasn't perfectly content at that moment!

mohamed abdo said...

fantastic
NICE
entriespeople
Gambling