Tuesday, July 30, 2013

our weekend

Yes, it's Tuesday and I'm just getting around to blogging about our weekend. Better late than never! :)

Friday, we had lunch with my sister and some friends from church. Brody was the only boy in the group. One day he will appreciate pictures like this one! :)


Friday night, we took the kids to church for FNO and Josh and I went on a date. 


We ate sushi, made a quick stop to see Elliott, went to the mall and then to Bliss for a cupcake! We had a great night!


Saturday, we spent the day at the pool swimming and relaxing. Saturday night, we went to the Green's house for dinner. Some of our friends that moved last year were in for the weekend and were staying with the Greens. We loved getting to hang out with them! Payne, Brody and Jillian had fun eating and playing.


Sunday, we went to church and then went to lunch with the same group from Saturday night. Sarah, (who is about the size of the 4th graders she teaches) ended up with all 4 kids in her lap at lunch! 


Jillian and I coordinated in our navy on Sunday. And I think Jillian and I have the exact same hair color right now. One we pay for...one we do not. ;)


Our little aspiring model in her too cute dress! She kept saying, "I have pockets!"


Sunday night we ate dinner with another family from church. I didn't take a single picture though, but we had a great time!! 

Basically our weekend can be summed-up by saying we ate with friends! ;)

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Love that Jillian already knows pockets in a dress are about the best thing to happen in fashion. It looks like y'all had a great weekend!

Christi said...

Aww, pockets! Smart girl!

Laura said...

I'm loving the way you wore your hair in the pictures! Really cute!

Miranda said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend! :)

julianna said...

I have been a ghost reader for awhile, but I love reading about your sweet family. I was so thrilled for Jill - I can't imagine how fun it will be for you and Jillian to go on shopping trips with Jill and Elliot in the future! Your marriage, and the way you and Josh still have dates away from children fairly regular, is such an inspiration to me, also! I also had to comment because I LOVE your hairstyles in this post! Your kids are adorable, too.
I think I covered everything! :)