Wednesday, July 3, 2013

jills maternity pictures

Last night, I went with Jill and Brandon to their maternity pictures since the location was super close to our house. I spent most of the time laughing and calling time-outs to fix Jill's hair. Obviously, I had a very important job! ;)

My sweet and extremely talented friend, Kelsey, took Jill and Brandon's pictures. Kelsey took our family pictures this fall and did an awesome job. Jill will be 38 weeks tomorrow, so she was thankful that Elliott held out long enough for pictures! 

I loved the area Kelsey chose for pictures! The old barn and field were a perfect setting for evening pictures. After seeing some of the pictures she got of Jill and Brandon, I decided we need a family session this summer. 


Little momma at almost 38 weeks! 



Here is a sneak peek of a picture that Kels shared on Facebook last night! I LOVE it and cannot wait to see more pictures from their session! 


We are counting down the days until Elliott Brooke arrives! 

7 comments:

Nancy said...

She looks so pretty!!!

Kelly Stamps said...

Oh my gosh - I love it! And I love what Jill was wearing.

Now I'm sad I didn't do maternity pics. ha!

Sarah said...

Jill looks radiant! And what a beautiful name!

Emily said...

So beautiful! She looks great to be 38 weeks!!!

Lauren & Eddie said...

She is so pretty! Can't wait to "meet" baby Elliott!

Katie said...

Beautiful pictures and perfect lighting! Jill is so beautiful pregnant...and not pregnant too of course.

Sara said...

Such a beautiful picture. Where were these taken?