Wednesday, July 31, 2013

funny lists...

A couple of weeks ago, I asked the kids what were a few things I could do to be a better mommy to them. I always want to make sure they know I'm working on being a better mom, so I feel like it's only fair I ask them how I can improve!


Here are the things they told me would make me a better mom:
  • Listen to what they say 
  • Workout more (I sort of felt insulted by this one! Ha!)
  • Cook more 
  • Cook pizza
  • Instead of saying, "clean-up this house" say "clean-up this house, please". (Use my manners!)
  • Go to Chick-fil-A more (Is that even possible??)
  • Don't make them eat corn


I asked Jillian one day this week to name her favorite vegetables. Here was her list:

  • Oreos
  • Yellow cheese
  • Peanut butter
  • Jelly Beans
  • Chocolate chips
Obviously the kids were right and I do need to cooke more! Ha!


And lately, this funny girls has been saying, "Thank you, my pleasure" anytime she thanks me for something. Proof that we spend plenty of time at Chick-fil-A! ;)

Happy Wednesday! 

13 comments:

Nancy said...

What a great idea! I might have to ask my two these questions! They are so cute!

amy (metz) walker said...

Ha! These lists made me laugh. The workout one would have insulted me, too! Funny how unfiltered kids are...but I think you look great!

Laura said...

this is so cute!! love this idea!!

Mrs. Mama said...

This is so cute! You should have them make more lists to share with us. I might have to do this with my kindergartners.

Sarah Baker said...

Cracked me up esp the work out more part!! Love your blog and instagram pics. You have precious kids :)

Lindsey said...

This is hilarious!! I love the Thank You, My Pleasure one..... so funny.
We can't eat at chick-fila since my son is allergic to the peanut oil they cook with... sad sad thing for me, I miss it. Oh and my daughter calls it yellow cheese too.

Eleanor said...

Oh, I love this idea! I'm a little nervous about the list that I may get, but it is a good way to make your children feel like their voices matter.

Claire Poley said...

I am glad to see someone else considers Oreos a veggie!

Christy said...

Okay, I love the "thank you, my pleasure" comment. She is so funny!

Maryellen said...

That was a brave question to ask.
And what great news you didn't get
"buy me toys" hah

Wow not sure about the corn ~ one day those rascals will love corn on the cob I'm sure. hah

Lauren & Eddie said...

I am DYING. This is hysterical. I'd be scared to hear what James would have to say about how I could be a better mama. Yikes!

The Williams' said...

This post made me laugh! So funny that they said working out more would make you a better Mom! If they saw me, they would probably wonder how I even function as a mother ;) Ha!

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk