Monday, July 1, 2013

Fireworks at The Crosses


Last night, our church held it's 6th annual Fireworks at The Crosses! It is one of my favorite events our church hosts each year! They estimated that 10,000 people attended last night and 101 people were baptized at the foot of the crosses prior to the start of the fireworks! 


Our kids had a great time last night! I tried to get a picture of them before we left the house, but this was the best I could get of the two of them together. 


Our attempt at a family picture...Brody was blowing in my face the entire time Kelsey was trying to take a picture!


Crazy little family! 


Our small group "tailgated" before the event. We had BBQ and lots of great sides and desserts. These are just a couple of my friends from small group. We love all the sweet couples that meet in our home each week! It's so fun doing life with them.


Brody has been a little nervous about the fireworks for months. He told us he loved to look at them, but he did not like to hear the loud explosions. These ear muffs were the answer to his problem! He loved the fireworks last night since the sound was muffled a little bit. How cute is his little friend, Corbin? These two have a lot of fun together! 


And just for fun...Here is our family the previous 5 years at Fireworks at The Crosses!


So rumor has it that Google Reader vanishes today. If you want to use a something similar to Google Reader to keep-up with our little family, then you can follow us using Blog Lovin'. It easily transferred all my blogs from my Google Reader list to my Blog Lovin' account with a simple click!

  Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Monday! 

4 comments:

Theresa said...

The head phones are such a great idea! My 4 year old has been fighting about going to the fireworks because he doesn't like the noise. Now I can offer him this option. Brilliant! Thanks!

JennyB said...

I think everyone in NWA was at the crosses last night! The pics are all over Facebook!!!

JennyB
One Berry Blog

Traci said...

Sounds like a fun event! I really love the color you have your hair now!

Emily said...

I love all of the family pictures from past years at the church fireworks show. Looks like so much fun! We don't have anything like that around here for our church.