Friday, July 19, 2013

elliott brooke

If you follow me on Twitter or on Instagram, you know my sweet niece arrived in quite the dramatic style on Monday night! She is perfect, and we are just so excited about this sweet little addition to our family! 


Here are a few pictures from the week! 
The kids were super excited Monday morning when we headed to the hospital! 


Walking in with their hospital surprise bags! 


Sister picture! Jill looked so pretty!!



All of our family and friend that were there to welcome Elliott! She is one loved little girl already!


The first picture of the new family of 3!


I'm so glad Julee come up for the birth! She's basically the other sister and we can't have a big day without her! 


Side note: I started looking back at old pictures and realized we have a picture like this from the birth of all of our babies. So fun! :)


One of Jill's best friends, Blake. She was such a huge help to Jill this week. We love this girl! 


Meeting their cousin for the first time! 



Proud GiGi and Big Daddy. It's crazy to me that my parents have 3 grandchildren! 
I love being an aunt! 
 Brody is so proud of Elliott. He talks about her constantly and he asks me every morning when he can go see her. He asked me on Wednesday when she going to come live with us. Ha! 


All 3 cuties in their pink and white! We might quickly become obsessed with coordinating outfits, especially with the girls. 

Heading home from the hospital. It's hard to believe Jill was less than 48 hours out from having a c-section!

This proud uncle has stopped by at some point after work every evening to see his niece!


Sleeping beauty!

I'm SO incredibly proud of my sister! She is seriously the strongest person I know. She had a very tough delivery after 12 hours of labor and an hour and a half of pushing. She felt every bit of her c-section and wasn't put to sleep until after Elliott was born. The story is SO crazy, but the outcome was wonderful! We are thankful for a healthy momma, healthy baby and a happy new family! Thank you so much to all of you who prayed for Jill and Elliott on Monday! 

Happy Friday! 

14 comments:

Wildali said...

BEAUTIFUL baby! And I love the comparison pictures!

acweisman said...

I love Jillian's romper outfit. Where on earth did you find something so cute?
Congrats to your family on a sweet new addition. I love the name!

lifewiththebs said...

Poor Jill! I cannot imagine. She looks great in all of the pictures. I hope that she has a speedy recovery and Elliott is beautiful!

Megan said...

Aww I love all those pics of the three of you! What a special bond! And yay for Elliott's safe arrival! Congrats to all!

Carrie said...

I too love Jillian's romper outfit... and her baby is sporting some cute outfits, too! Aww!

Allison B. said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! So precious. I was praying, so glad everything is okay with Jill and baby Elliott. Where did she find the sweet shimmery pink and green outfit in the first picture?
Allison

Traci said...

She's beautiful! That sounds like one crazy delivery!! Prayers of thanksgiving that everyone is doing well!

Hailey said...

This post brought tears to my eyes! So happy for you all . Elliott is beautiful :)

Heather said...

What a fun post! Happy for you and Jill too - so sweet little Elliott! Also, I love what Jillian wore to the hospital in the first post - what a darling little outfit!

Emily B said...

You're so going to have to tell the birth story! I'm so glad everyone is doing great:)

Renae said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations on being an aunt.

Maryellen said...

Congratulations. She is adorable.
Love her dark hair.
Your hair looks great by the way.
A wonderful blessing

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! She is just adorable!! And I LOVE all the pictures of you, Jill and Julee! What a blessing for all three of y'all :)

Island Baby said...

Baby Elli looks just like her daddy! Your sister is so beautiful and does not look like she just had surgery!!