Friday, July 12, 2013

5 on Friday


Happy Friday! I'm linking-up again this Friday for 5 on Friday! Here are just a few random thoughts to end the week!!

{ONE}  I'm excited Josh is coming home today! He has been gone on 2 separate work trips this week and has spent the night in four different cities this week (Chicago, Cleveland, Fayetteville (home) and Little Rock). He came home from one work trip Wednesday, repacked and headed back out on Thursday morning. We are ready to have him home this weekend!! We are super thankful for FaceTime this week! 


{TWO} I spent Wednesday at the lake for our staff planning day. We spent the morning meeting and planning, and then spent the afternoon and evening on the lake! It was such a fun day! I loved getting to spend time with my good friend, Jill!! She is one of my favorite people!!


{THREE} My kids have loved having so much time to fight with each other play together this summer! ;) They really love each other so much and they both have BIG imaginations which lead to some funny times at our house! 


{FOUR} Brody is doing a great job swimming this summer! He is suddenly a little fish and can swim all over the pool. He even goes into deeper parts where he can't touch and swims so well. I'm so proud of him! I taught swimming lessons all through college and I've had to remind myself not to push him beyond what he is comfortable doing. 


{FIVE} My sister is having her baby Monday if she doesn't go into labor on her own this weekend! WOOHOO!! Her due date is on Thursday, but because she has gestational diabetes, her doctor wants to go ahead and induce a few days before her due date. She has progressed really well on her own, so she might not make it to Monday. And since we are on the subject, here is a link to her maternity pictures from last week! This silly picture is one Kelsey sent me from Jill's maternity session. I was trying to help her tie her belt around her cardigan. Jill looks terrified! Ha!


Have a great weekend! 

4 comments:

morgan823 said...

I haven't commented in a long while but I still read! :) Those maternity pictures of your sister are precious!! I sure would love to know how she gets so much volume with longer hair! Her hair looks great and the longer mine grows the more trouble I get. :)

Our Little Family said...

Your family is so cute! Glad I stopped by from the link up!

Have a great weekend~

Marissa @ OurLittleFamilyBlog

Fancy Ashley said...

I hear you with FaceTime! My hubs travels most every week and I don't know what we would do without it! I'm sure you are so glad to have him home! The kiddos are so cute! Mine play so nice together sometimes but they fight like crazy too. It's been crazy in the fight department this week! Congrats to your sis! That is so exciting! Happy Friday! xo, Ashley

Alex and Jill said...

I LOVE the pic of the kiddos on the four wheeler...made me laugh! My sis, Joy and I were just talking about your kiddos last night...they are beautiful and hilarious. Just like their Mama!

Can't believe it's time for Jill to have her baby! Praying for a safe/fast delivery! :)