Monday, April 29, 2013

weekend recap

We had a very low-key weekend with no plans. I love weekend like that, especially when I know the next several weekends will be busy! 

It was yucky and rainy day Friday, so the kids and I just hung out at the house. Josh came home from work that evening with pizza, Sonic drinks and a movie. He's a keeper!! :) We had a lazy Friday night in our pajamas. 


We were going to work in the yard on Saturday, but it was still rainy, so we did a few little projects around the house. That afternoon, I went to a local consignment sale with my sister and 2 of our friends! Pregnant moms get to shop early and bring a guest to shop with them, so I went as Jill's guest and shopped early. I found lots of cute outfits for Jillian and a few things for Brody. 


Sunday night we celebrated Jill's birthday with my family! 

I think Brody had turned this apple slice into something that flies at this point! 


 Jillian said, "I make your hair crazy"! :)


Cute birthday cake! I love mint and coral! 


The birthday girl...28 weeks pregnant! 



Good thing we had a fireman around with all those candles on the cake! ;)


Happy Birthday, Aunt Jill! 


I hope you had a great weekend! 

3 comments:

emily said...

Your sister is too cute (and I love her pants)!

Glad y'all had a fun weekend.

Jillian said...

Okay seriously where did she get those pants? Are they maternity?

Emily (Louisiana Bride) said...

Jill looks so good! I'm with Jillian, are those maternity? Brody is getting so big too! Glad y'all had a fun weekend:)