Monday, April 22, 2013

weekend recap

The weekends just go by way too fast in my opinion! We tried to squeeze a lot of fun into our weekend! :) 

Friday night was FNO, so Josh and I were able to go on a date while the kids played at church. We went to eat, TJ Maxx, Target and to Bliss for a cupcake! 


Saturday was the Razorback football Spring Game. They also had Razorfest before the game, which is like a fun spring fling kind of thing. We headed to the stadium around lunchtime for all the fun! 


Razorfest was crazy busy so we went on into the stadium about an hour before the game and hung out and ate. 


The kids stayed entertained for quite a while with popcorn! 


We only lasted until the end of the 1st quarter since the game was at the kids' nap time, but it was fun! 


We were there long enough to Call the Hogs which was Jillian's favorite part!


We went home after the game and let the kids nap, then headed to the Razorback Baseball game last night. Our kids had been begging for cotton candy all day at every event, so we finally got some before the game. 

Jillian loved it! Can you tell? ;)


Brody thought Jillian looked hilarious! 



We had a lot of fun at the baseball game! I think we made it to the end of the 5th inning, which was pretty good considering the game didn't start until 7:30. We had 2 tired babies (and parents) after our fun day! 

I took a few pictures of the kids before we went to church yesterday morning!


Unprompted hugs! 


And a headlock from brother before we headed out the door! 


I hope you all had a great weekend! 

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Love the cotton candy picture... my daughter would make a complete mess of it, too! :)))

The Niemeyer Nest said...

So much fun! Does Brody still nap? I am so jealous! Cute pictures! Cotton candy is the perfect treat.

Jill said...

Where do you find Jillian's frilly socks? I am hit or miss for finding them at Dillard's...I have no 'go to' store for them, and I LOVE frilly socks!!!

Linds said...

the headlock picture is priceless :) I was SO sad to miss Razorfest this year... so glad yall had fun!

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ said...

I love the look of Brody's face in headlock picture. So cute!

Katie said...

Love Brody's face in that hug picture! So cute.

Erin said...

how did they get sooo big!!! love all the pictures!