Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend 2013

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend! Our family had a lot of fun making memories and celebrating Jesus!

Saturday morning, we dyed Easter eggs. Brody wore his Christmas pajamas. I sort of love that! :) Josh is so great about heading-up the egg dying. He handles all the chaos of two little kids and cups full of dye so well! 


Our church campus had 6 Easter services this weekend (2 Saturday night and 4 Sunday morning). Each service was the same...just a lot of opportunities for people to come! We went on Saturday night and Josh and I worked in the Preschool area. 

The kids wore their cute SheShe Made Easter clothes


I put out a few fun surprises in their Easter basket. I usually try to do Easter baskets on Saturday night, but I was didn't get them out until after bed, so they were surprised by them Sunday morning. Poor Jillian is such a 2nd child. Still no personalization on her Easter bucket. ;)


We got dressed and headed to church this morning! Our little doll in her pretty smocked dress before we left the house. 


Our handsome 4 year old boy on his 5th Easter! 


Brother/sister love! 


 My family came over for lunch after church. I added some Easter decorations to the table!


Our little family!




His other girl! They are a little crazy about each other. 


After naps, we hid Easter eggs in the backyard and let the kids have a little Easter egg hunt. Josh and I laughed so hard at how they dressed themselves for the egg hunt. They will love this picture when they are teenagers. :)


Have a great Monday!! 

12 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE YOUR DRESS! Where is it from?

KHeath said...

Send me Jillian's Easter bucket and I will paint it for you for Free! Seriously! Email me at kheath.wigglesandgiggles@gmail.com and we will talk. My etsy shop is wigglesgiggles.etsy.com and you can see examples of my Easter bucket designs. I would love to do it for her!

Linds said...

that last picture of them is CLASSIC. Total blackmail for them talking back when they're 13. haha!

Carrie77 said...

I too would love to know where your dress is from... Love it!

Confessions of a First Time Homeowner said...

Its from JC Penny. i almost bought it. Too cute! Might have to back and get it now :)

Emily B said...

Great pics! Jillian is getting so big:)

Nancy said...

Great pictures. Cutest family award goes to you 4!!

Katie said...

Love the pics of you and Josh! My favorite is the last pics though. ; ) Precious!

Alex and Jill said...

The last pic is my favorite! Love those two and their personalities. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter!

Michelle said...

Your dress is so cute! Where did you get it from?

Claire said...

Oh, that pic of the four of you is adorable!

Tina said...

Oh my goodness! I have been on a bit of a blog break, and not read your blog in a while. I cannot get over how big the kids are!! You have such a precious family!