Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easter Book Bucket

This is a post from last spring, but I wanted to share it again for this week's Dog Days of Winter "Hop-It" Challenge! It's an easy, fun idea to use if you have young kids!

I love children’s books! I also love holiday themed children’s books! Over the past several years I have bought a few holiday books for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Each year at Easter, I put out an Easter Book Bucket in our living room with all of the Easter themed books we currently own. The bucket goes on our hearth, so the books were within easy reach for Brody and Jillian!

DSC_0330 (428x640)

I have a few books that focus on the true meaning of Easter, which is what I want our children to know and understand! I also marked the Easter story in our Beginner Bible with ribbon, so that Brody and Jillian could easily look at the pictures of the Easter story in this book.

DSC_0334 (640x428)

I also included these Easter books as well!

DSC_0335 (640x428)

I’m hoping this will be something fun for them to enjoy as we look forward to celebrating Easter!

Come back tomorrow and link-up your Easter crafts, wreaths, recipes or fun projects! We cannot wait to see what you have to share with us!




1 comment:

"The Mrs." said...

Where is the basket from? Etsy shop?