Tuesday, March 5, 2013

baby shower

  Saturday morning, I helped host a baby shower for my sweet friend, Holly. She is due in April with a sweet baby boy, Sawyer. 

The hostesses and Holly...me, Candice (Holly's sister), Holly, Whitney (Holly's sister) and Meredith. 


Pictures with Sawyer's grandmas and aunts! How precious is the picture of Holly and Parker? He is going to be such a sweet big brother! 


We had all of Holly's pregnancy cravings as the food for the shower. 


We had Subway sandwiches (several feet of sandwiches), artichoke dip and crackers, chocolate covered strawberries, raspberry bar bites, Pop Tarts, cupcakes, Coke, McAlister's sweet tea, punch and Sonic ice. We joked that we should have asked Holly to make her incredible decorated sugar cookies for her own shower! ;)


Holly had her own special drink cup for the shower! :) 


We had such a fun morning celebrating Holly and baby Sawyer! We cannot wait to meet their newest little blessing! 

6 comments:

Leslie Lambert said...

Such a cute idea to do her cravings!!

Jessie Hurst said...

Hi
I have a Sawyer who was born in August and have lots of newborn clothes with his name if your friend in interested. I have gowns from SheShe made and items from etsy. I've been looking for a newborn Sawyer to pass them on to. If you would give your friend my email that would be great!
jessieannhurst@gmail.com

Carrie77 said...

Do I see pop tarts on the table? Ha!

Katie said...

LOVE the sonic ice! That's awesome.

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Such a fun idea!!! Shower looks awesome. You girls are all so sweet in NWA!

Jenna said...

Adorable shower for a sweet girl! I just love Holly!

PS - Can't wait to find out if you're having a niece or nephew! =)