Sunday, February 17, 2013

Yellow Dresser with Chevron Knobs

We are slowly getting rooms in our house decorated. Brody's room got a few things done to it this past weekend. It's looking very modern and very fun in his little corner of the house! 

I had shared a few months ago that we painted his dresser yellow, but I love the look of it in his new room! 


This was the dresser we bought almost 5 years ago when I was pregnant with him. It served as a changing table and dresser. The cherry wood was pretty, but it was time for the dresser to take on a different look, so we painted it yellow! 


My extremely talented friend, Holly, hand painted chevron pattern on the knobs. Brody has some chevron in his room, so I thought it would be a cute way to add the chevron pattern to the dresser. 


She used the same grey paint that is on Brody's walls to paint the knobs, so everything matches perfectly. 


It's amazing what a little paint and a few accessories can do to a piece of furniture! :)

We are starting Monday morning with the first of our 4 new challenges...Paint it! Be sure to come back and link-up with any fun paint projects that you have been working on lately! 

link-party-2

7 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

I love this dresser makeover. I recently painted a dresser yellow as well. I need new knobs so maybe I'll do a pattern on them for fun.

Susan said...

J, I wanted to let you know I have those same lamps and the chain will disengage if anyone pulls too hard. Maybe a little convo with Brody to prevent. ;) Also, I had cute vinyl decals with initials made for the shade and it looks super cute. Love the big boy room.
Susan

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

So cute! I absolutely love the colors you're using in his room!

Sarah said...

His room looks so cute, though I guess a big boy doesn't want a cute room!! Thanks for hosting again!!

Miss E said...

Loving the color combinations! Can I ask where you got that print for Brody's room, I have a frame that matches it and I love it

Kimberly @ DibbleDabbles said...

What a transformation! So far I've been to chicken to attempt painting any furniture. I'm just waiting on the right piece I guess.

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk