Saturday, February 23, 2013

4 Fabulous Paint Projects

Happy Saturday! I just wanted to pop-in and share 4 fabulous paint projects from this week's Dogs Days of Winter Paint-It Challenge


It's amazing what a little paint can do to furniture! 

This dresser, painted with Annie Sloan chalk paint, is from Always Something


This kitchen hutch, also painted with Annie Sloan chalk paint, is from Amanda Jane Brown


This dresser is from Between Blue and Yellow


This sideboard is from Restyle Relove


Make sure you check out these blogs to see some great before and after pictures of these projects! 

Don't forget that our next challenge is clean it! I hope you will come back on Monday to post you latest cleaning/organizing project! 

Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Jennifer,
Thank you so much for featuring my hutch! What a fun surprise! Love, Amanda

alwayssomethinghome.com said...

Jennifer, I feel so honored to have my dresser featured! Thanks so much!!

-Patty