Saturday, January 26, 2013

our weekend

We've had a very low-key weekend at our house!

Our church had Friday Night Out last night, but I forgot to register the kids for it. I remembered the morning after the sign-up deadline. Oops! So Friday date night turned into Friday family night! :)


The kids wanted Cracker Barrel for dinner, so that's where we went to eat. We had so much fun with them! 



After we ate, we picked-up this chair I had put on hold at TJ Maxx earlier in the day. I loved the fabric and shape of the chair when I saw it, and I loved it even more after I saw the price tag!


I woke-up this morning with a fun little surprise....strep throat. Yuck! A 2 hour trip to the doctor's office and a strep swab test confirmed that it would be a lazy weekend for me. If I had to get sick, I'm so thankful it was on a Saturday when Josh was home and could take care of the house and kids. I've spent most of the day on the couch. I had lots of projects I wanted to tackle around here this weekend, instead I'm tackling my Netflix list! ;)

Josh has taken good care of me today and even cooked dinner tonight....Sonic cranberry water and chinese to-go from one of our favorite resturants. :)


 These two little doctors have given me several check-ups! They told me cake and tea would make me feel much better. I like that kind of medicine! 


I hope you all are having a great weekend!

5 comments:

Elenie Counts said...

Love the chair! Jillian and Brody are the best dressed kiddos!

emily said...

Love the chair!

Hope you feel better soon!

Adrienne Judy said...

Very cute chair. Hope you feel better.

Julie Rogers said...

How I miss Cracker Barrel---what I would do for their okra?!?! Hope you feel better soon!

Julie
www.thechirpingmoms.com

Alex and Jill said...

Ah man...strep is the worst! I hope you're feeling better.

Love the chair!