Friday, January 18, 2013

6 Inspiring Organizational Projects

Thanks to everyone who participated in our Dog Days of Winter Linky Party!! 

I wanted to feature 6 inspiring organizational projects that were linked this past week! 


This pantry purge from my Twitter pal, Miranda at the Houser House Blog, was super clever! I love that she labeled that shelves in her pantry {to help out her husband} and she labeled containers as well. This is great motivation for a pantry clean-out!!


This Family Organizational Binder from Sweet Paper Trail is a great idea to help you start the New Year off organized. From meal planning calendars to checklists, the binder has it all!


This scarf organizational rack from Sarah is so clever! A towel rack installed in her closet with shower curtain rings to hold the scarves is all it took to make this! I love this idea, especially since I'm guilty of having big canvas bin of scarves that I have to dig through to find the one I want to wear! 


I loved these tension rod dividers that the deJong Dream House used for their spice drawer! Such a neat and inexpensive way to keep spice jars organized! 


These last two project cone from Kerry from Homecrush and her post on 5 simple tips for organizing! I love that she used chalkboard labels for her pantry. You know I love chalkboard labels for organizational projects! :)


I also loved her simple idea of using a lazy susan for bathroom cabinets. How great is this idea??



Thanks so much to all that linked up! To see ALL the features you can visit each one of the nine bloggers that are hosting. We each featured different projects!

Mandy from House of Rose
Jennifer from Blissfully Ever After
Carmel from Our Fifth House
Liz from Liz Marie Blog

Don't forget to come back Monday for the "THRIFT IT" challenge. It can be anything old that you made new. I can't wait to see what y'all have up your sleeve for this!

And if you were featured, feel free to grab this badge for your blog! 


Have a great weekend! 

4 comments:

Isela Espana said...

Thanks Jennifer for featuring my Family Home Organization Binder! It means a whole lot especially it being the very first linky party I have participated in!

XO isela :)

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Super good ideas! I need to organize my entire life. AHHH!!!

Jen @ de Jong Dream House said...

Thanks so much for featuring our spice drawer! It's one of my favorite things about our new house!

Kerry@homecrushblog.com said...

Thank you so much for featuring my pantry labels and bathroom lazy susans!!