Friday, December 21, 2012

picture with santa

We took the kids to have their picture made with Santa yesterday. They are at such a fun age, so I hoped we would get a cute picture from our visit!

Well, this year's picture was a winner for sure....


Poor Jillian has no personality! ;) This makes me laugh so hard. We couldn't get the girl to smile and then she busted out the "surprise face". I love sweet Brody's smiling face, too. He looks so big! 

Just for fun...Here are the previous 4 years of pictures with Santa!

2011- Brody was 3 and Jillian was 15 months old. 


2010- Brody was 26 months old and Jillian was 3 months old. 

 

2009- Brody was 14 months old. I love this picture so much! Brody posed like this! It was hilarious and such a glimpse of his little personality. 


2008- Brody was 2 months old.


I hope you all have a great weekend! 

6 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I love these! This will be E's third Christmas and I've yet to get one of the screaming baby pictures with Santa. She just gets up there and straight chills with him. Looks like your kids do the same! And I commented on IG, but this years pic of Jillian and my pic from last year with E are so similar. Both girls are making crazy gestures. So funny!

Karen said...

By far ~ BEST Christmas picture I've seen this year!!!

Kyndal said...

Oh my goodness, I CANNOT stop laughing at Jillian's precious face! And Brody is so handsome, as always. This picture is PERFECT. Merry Christmas to the Francis Family!

Leslie said...

How hilarious! Can't believe they aren't crying in any of them. That seems rare these days. :-) such a precious family.

Erin said...

LOL love the santa picture!! She is too cute :)

burun estetigi said...

Merry christmas santa..........i loved dis pics very much.......
Burun Esteti─či