Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Family Pictures

We had family pictures with the our sweet and talented friend, Kelsey, 3 weeks ago! I'm on staff with Kelsey's husband at church and they are some of our favorite people! 


Pictures with 2 little ones was CRAZY!!! I seriously think I broke into a sweat just attempting to get them to look at the camera and stay in one place. We were in a big open field and at one point I honestly felt like I was herding cattle. We were a hot mess, so I was just hoping for one decent picture from our session. 


Kelsey did an amazing job and somehow in the madness of our session, she was able to capture so many sweet pictures of our cuties and several pictures of us as a family! I think she captured Brody and Jillian's personalities perfectly! 


I'm saving my favorite ones of the kids and of our family for our Christmas card. I plan to share a few more after those are ordered and in the mail! 





   


I hope you all are having a great week! 
  
Don't forget about the $1,000 cash giveaway!! 

18 comments:

Lauren said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Brielle said...

these are SO cute!!

THE COOK'S said...

Oh my, love them all!! Y'all are too adorable! :) xo

Lindsay Nicole said...

SO sweet! Your kid seem to have the funniest little personalities (or should I say big personalities! ha!)

Jen said...

I'm right there with ya! It wore me smooth out when we did Christmas card pics last month! And we only ended up with 2 or 3 where we ALL looked in the same direction. ;)

Nancy said...

Such a beautiful family!!

Stephanie Houghton said...

Y'all are just too cute! Love the pictures.

Christy said...

Jennifer, you have such a beautiful family. Brody looks so grown up in the pictures.

Sarah Wyland said...

Jillian just looks so grown up in this photos! Sweet family. :)

Katie said...

Brody and Jillian look so old! Precious pictures!

Melissa said...

Love the pictures! What a beautiful family!! I just entered your giveaway. I liked and followed all of the bloggers. The only problem I had was finding your Facebook page to follow. Am I missing something? I'm sure I will not win but I love Pinterest and Facebook so at least would like to follow. Please let me know if I got entered. Thanks so much!
Melissa
Ridgley51405@aol.com

Siân said...

Gorgeous photos.

Angie said...

gorgeous pictures!!! Your kids just look so full of life and personality and I love that it (seems) was captured through these!!

Ashley Paige said...

Just gorgeous! I love them all!

Amanda said...

So cute!! I am sure it was hard to choose just a few for the card! Amelia and Jillian make the same faces!! Those girls would be best buds! They seem to have similar personality!

Jenna said...

Beyond adorable. BEYOND. Love and miss y'all very much!

Amy Renea said...

SO beautiful! Love all the fading light!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I absolutely LOVE these pictures! Such a beautiful family!! :)