Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Wow! I’ve been a terrible blogger lately! Life has been busy!  A good busy, but none-the-less, busy! Along with my 3 loves getting all my attention, my job at church has been a little busier than usual. It’s just a season of lots of great events and activities at church. I’m still loving where the Lord has me right now and am so thankful for the opportunity to serve Him in this capacity! I’ve enjoyed a restful week with our families this week and now I am gearing-up for another crazy week ahead!

We had a great Thanksgiving with our families this week! We spent Thursday with my parents, Jill and Brandon, and my grandma. We had lots of great food  and a lot of fun with my family!

After lunch the boys went outside to play football! I love these pictures of my 2 guys!

DSC_0203 (428x640) DSC_0207 (428x640)

Brody and Big Daddy played some golf after football.

DSC_0219 (428x640)

Our little family! I am one blessed girl to get to be the wife and momma to this crew!

DSC_0229 (640x428)

The picture above made me think about how we have come a long way taking pictures since our first Thanksgiving as a family of 4! Ha!

DSC_0959 (640x428)

Friday, we had Thanksgiving with Josh’s parents at our house. It was another day full of great food and fun with his family!

The Arkansas/LSU game was here on Friday afternoon, so Josh’s parents stayed with the kids so that we could go to the game. My grandma came over as well since my parents were going to the game, too!

DSC_0279 (428x640)

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with your families or friends. We had so much to be thankful for the year, as we do each year!

I hope you all have a great week!

6 comments:

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Your family pictures have come a long way! That's one bonus to our kids growing is that it is easier to get a family picture. Precious pictures!

Katie said...

Love the football pics! So cute.e

The Anglin Family said...

Nothing like seeing your boys play football together!;)
You have a precious family and I hope y'all had an amazing Thanksgiving!

Lauren said...

Your family is just ADORABLE!!!!!! :)

Rachel said...

What a great picture of your whole family! Seriously, y'all are a beautiful family!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

The football pics are so cute! And I love the family pic! It is so funny, I just blogged our Thanksgiving pic from this year and Little is holding a football and BabyBoy is holding a soccer ball :-) Beautiful and sweet family!