Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Playdate with Preslee

A couple of weeks ago, the kids and I drove down to see Julee and Preslee! When the Turners lived up here, we only lived about 5 minutes from each other. Now the girls are 4 hours from us. We were extra thankful for time to take a quick trip to see them!

These 2 friends were happy to spend the day together!

DSC_0184 (640x429)

Three little cuties!

DSC_0187 (640x429)

Preslee is walking all over the place and my kids thought it was so fun!

DSC_0190 (640x428)

They had lots of fun playing with all of Preslee’s toys!

DSC_0191 (640x428)

Here are a few pictures I took on my phone while we were there. Brody and Jillian were playing “salon” with Julee’s hair in the bottom right picture! Ha!

photo (6)

We loved our day with them and miss them both so much! We are looking forward to seeing them again soon!

And just a reminder…the NWA Boutique Show giveaway ends today!

5 comments:

Debbie Arnold said...

Precious babies! They are growing up way too fast!

Nancy said...

So sweet!!! I wish you still lived closely! But I know you will both make lots of trips. Love seeing your babies together!

Summer said...

she is so blessed to have such a great friend like you! I know she will be ok primarily for the fact that I know you will be their with her every step of the way through this difficult time! How sweet of you to drive to see her, have a play date and I know that must have just made her heart burst when they were fixing her hair! I just cry thinking of what a great friend you are! I have friends like that and they are rare diamonds in the sky!

xoxo
Summer

Lauren said...

So sweet!!!! :)

Alyssa said...

Love that you got to spend time with them!

I had to comment because in the first photo I thought - wow that looks like my handwriting! Then I realized after seeing the book in the set of four pictures and seeing the box that it must actually be my handwriting. Cracked me up!