Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had such a fun night last night with our fireman and our little pig! :)

DSC_0234 (428x640)

They were so excited before we left the house!

DSC_0231 (428x640)

Our first stop was by the Scott’s house. They were hosting a fun party for lots of church friends. Sara out-did herself with all the cute food and decorations.

We got a picture of a few of the kids there before everyone left to go Trick-or-Treating. Jillian had taken her costume off so she didn’t make the picture! :)

DSC_0249 (640x428)

Brody and his firefighter buddy, Levi!

DSC_0241 (640x428)

We left the Scott’s house and stopped by the Fite’s house to Trick-or-Treat. The kids got to meet the Fite’s new baby, Caroline. She is 2 weeks old!

DSC_0251 (640x428)

Then we walked across the street to the Green’s house to see Payne. I love this picture of our 4 cuties! I think Jilly Kate was excited she was getting to hold a baby!

DSC_0258 (640x626)

Our last stop of the evening was to my parents’ house. Their neighborhood always has tons of kids out Trick-or-Treating, so it’s always entertaining to stop out there on Halloween.

Jillian thought I should wear her piggy hat. :)

DSC_0266 (640x428)

Brandon and Jill stopped by mom and dad’s as well. They got a dog a couple of months ago, so they brought him over in his costume.

DSC_0271 (428x640)

They dressed their dog as Batman. This picture made me laugh!

batman

Josh and I had such a fun night with our kids! The first thing they asked for when they woke-up was candy! I wonder how long it will take for Josh and I them to eat all of it! ;)

8 comments:

Laurin said...

Oh, baby Caroline and Brody, so cute!! My four month old had the same costume as Jillian. I love it! It's so sweet!

Randi said...

So cute!! Adorable kiddos!

Kelly said...

You're kids are SO cute and I love the gray shirt that you are wearing...I don't usually ask people where they get there clothes, but I have to make an exception this time and ask where you got your pretty shirt? ;)

Siân said...

Absolutely LOVE the pig costume!

Nancy said...

And now onto Thanksgiving!
Your two little love's look PRECIOUS!

momMYsliceoflife said...

You have two cutie pies! That pig costume is EVERYTHING! I love it!

Emily said...

I love their costumes! They look precious.

Jennifer Gilbert Settle said...

So cute! My little girl, Kinsley Anne wore that piggy costume as well. It was a big hit!!