Monday, October 22, 2012

Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Last Sunday, we decided to make a trip to a nearby pumpkin patch after church. The weather was so nice and the leaves on the trees surrounding the pumpkin patch were beautiful!

DSC_0346 (428x640)

Brody started pulling the wagon out towards the pumpkin patch, but he got tired quickly and decided to ride the rest of the way out.

DSC_0348 (428x640)

My 3 loves.

DSC_0349 (428x640) 

DSC_0352 (640x428)

Picking Pumpkins!

DSC_0355 (640x428)

This picture made me laugh…everyone is distracted except Josh. He is still perfectly posed! Ha!

DSC_0356 (640x428)

I took Brody to this same pumpkin patch 3 years ago with our MOPS group. I had a flood of memories hit me when I watched him out there. I just cannot get over how fast he has grown!

DSC_0360 (428x640)

Josh tried to take a picture of me with the kids. We never got a good one, but I had to share this one so you could see how annoyed Jillian looks. :)

DSC_0363 (640x428)

Brody is really into taking pictures when we are out places. He usually does pretty well! He took this one of Josh and me.

DSC_0368 (428x640)

We had such a great afternoon together! I’m so thankful for simple days like this with my sweet little family.

13 comments:

Lacy said...

Jillian is to funny in the picture where she looks annoyed. She has so many expressions. I'm sure she keeps you and Josh on your toes. (In a good way)


Going to the pumpkin patch is such a fun memory thing to-do with family.

You have a gorgeous family. :)

Jenna said...

I love the Francis Fam! What a fun day! Your children crack me up. Love y'all!

Crystal Gonzalez said...

Such a cute fam! Love Jillian's shirt!

Desiree Lynn said...

A trip to a pumpkin patch is on my wish list! It certainly looked like a beautiful day for it. Cute pictures, especially the out takes lol.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

What a fun day! Your commentary about the pic with Josh being posed and the littles being distracted made me laugh, we have many like that too, haha! Very cute pics as always! :)

Julie Rogers said...

Super cute pics---looks like a perfect afternoon!

Julie
www.thechirpingmoms.com

Siân said...

So cute! Pumpkin Patches are fun! I love your top - where is it from?

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ said...

Looks like a great visit. Jillians face cracks me up.

Jennifer said...

Thank you! It is from Old Navy!

Randi said...

Jillian's faces crack me up!

momMYsliceoflife said...

That sweet girls of yours is getting so big! Both she and Brody look so sweet at the pumpkin patch.

Abramyan Avenue said...

Those types of days are the best! And you are so right...they do grow so fast! I still wonder what happened to my babies...
-april

Ashley said...

Hi! I'm a mother of 2 from Texas!! I just had to comment because this post was awesome! It had me laughing out loud because I can totally relate with the pictures!! Haha! Some days are better than others, but its nice to know I'm not the only momma smiling and wanting a cute pic, in a photo with 2 little ones who sometimes aren't feeling the moment! Ha!

You have Adorable kids!! Thanks again! Blessings!!! :)