Saturday, October 13, 2012

Memorial Fund for The Turners


I posted this on Julee's blog, but wanted to post it here just in case anyone needed this information. I had also received some questions about donating to the memorial fund online, so I shared information about that in the post as well. 

I wanted to share with everyone that a memorial fund has been set up in honor of Matt at Summit Bank. 

Preslee Turner College Fund
Summit Bank
PO Box 965
Arkadelphia, AR 71923

Summit Bank will also be adding an online donation button on their website (summitbankdirect.com) in the coming days. 

Thank you again for the incredible outpouring of love and support that has been shown to Julee, Preslee and their entire family in the last week.  Please continue to pray for them in the days, weeks, and months ahead. 

5 comments:

Summer said...

Sweet Jennifer you are a true example of what a friend is! Julee is so lucky to have you! Thank you so much for posting this information! Would you mind if I posted it as well. I just feel I can't do enough, my heart just aches for her. Let me know any all all things I can help with!

love ya girl
Sums

Meg said...

Praying continuously for you all. May God continue to blanket you with a peace that surpasses all human understanding.

Lisa said...

Jennifer- you are a true friend and I love your heart. I know Julie is to grateful to have YOU right now. Continuing to pray often for their sweet family. Also I wanted to give you a heads up that there is a very ugly comment on this post on Julie's blog. Thought you might want to go nip that one. How people can be so hurtful in a time like this just astounds me.

The Rohman Family said...

Jennifer, I looked for a way to email you personally without having to leave a comment but couldn't find one. If you do have access to Julee's blog, there is a comment on the memorial fund post that needs to be deleted. I thought Julee approved all comments before they were published, but I think maybe one got by. Could you check it? Broke my heart that she might have to see it :(

Junda Xu said...

20150721 junda
michael kors watches
replica watches rolex
replica watches for sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton sito ufficiale
gucci uk
louboutin
burberry outlet
air force pas cher
oakley sunglasses outlet
jordan femme
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo shirts
michael kors bags
polo ralph lauren
ray bans
kate spade handbags
kate spade new york
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
soccer outlet
jordan shoes uk
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors handbags
gucci handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
polo outlet
soccer shoes
louboutin pas cher
ed hardy uk
air max uk