Monday, September 24, 2012

Scarf Swap

I recently participated in a scarf swap that Meredith, at The Tichenor Family, hosted! 

I was paired with Meredith's cousin, Jennifer. She is SO sweet and I enjoyed getting to "meet" her during the swap!

She sent me this super cute pink ruffled scarf! I love it! I didn't have any scarves in this color or this style, so I was excited to add something bright and fun to my scarf collection for this fall.


She also included this treat!!


I sent her this floral infinity scarf. Jennifer lives in Texas where it still feels like summer, so I went with a scarf that was a little more lightweight in hopes she could wear it soon! 



I'm looking forward to cooler weather so I can wear my new scarf and a pair of cute boots! 

Head over to Meredith's blog to see the other scarves that were swapped! 

7 comments:

Lauren & Eddie said...

Do you know where she got it? I LOVE those pink ruffles!

Christine said...

Where did you get the scarf you sent her?

Julie Rogers said...

I love the scarf you sent her---that's adorable!

-Julie
http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ said...

I love both the scarves. I would be involved in the swap next time. You can the scarf with many colors.

Sonja said...

Both scarves are great! Could you post where they are from, please?

the tichenor family said...

Darling scarves! I knew you two would make great partners. Thank you so much for participating this year! Love the scarves you swapped!

The Rings said...

Love the pink ruffles! I did the swap for the first time this year and I'm loving seeing all the different styles :)