Sunday, September 23, 2012

Saturday

Josh and I spent yesterday evening at the Hogs game. We cheered as hard as we could, but that didn’t seem to help our poor little pigs!

Our family before the game in our red and black! Brody is back in his cowboy boot phase, which I’m totally ok with now that it’s officially fall! ;)

 DSC_0173 (446x640) 

Jillian’s facial expressions pretty much sum-up our emotions about the game….

Excited and hopeful that maybe the Hogs will pull out a win over Rutgers…

DSC_0177 (400x515)

Shocked {kind of} that we are getting beat…again…

DSC_0178 (393x555)

Stunned and so so sad that we lost for the 3rd week in a row!

DSC_0179 (417x608)

We love the Razorbacks even though it looks like it’s going to be a long, heartbreaking season for us.

Hope you all have had a great weekend and I hope your teams had a much better weekend than our team did! :)

5 comments:

Laura said...

Jennifer, Jillian's facial expressions are priceless!!

Tickled Pink said...

Jillian is adorable and LOVE Brody's boots!

Desiree Lynn said...

Her faces! I die!

Sarah said...

Her faces crack me up every time! So precious! :)

Lisa said...

so cute!!!!! I love her faccial expressions. I laughed so hard this past weekend. Leah, Craig, Perri and Finley came to our game with us and Perri kept calling the Hogs. It was too funny!