Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Day of MDO!!

Brody and Jillian started back to Mother’s Day Out today!

DSC_0077 (428x640)

It was an exciting morning at our house! These two love MDO, and as a mom I know it’s SO good for them to have interaction with other children, as well as other adults during the week.

How big does Jillian look in this picture? I cannot believe we are 9 days away from her 2nd birthday! I’m her mom so obviously I’m incredibly partial, but I think she is such a beautiful little girl. :)

DSC_0087 (428x640)

She is also hilarious! These facial expressions kill me!

DSC_0085 (428x640)

Too bad she has no personality! ;)

DSC_0094 (430x640)

Our handsome big boy on his 5th First Day of MDO! That’s hard to believe! :)

DSC_0098 (428x640)

He asked me this morning why I always take pictures of everything we do! Ha!

DSC_0099 (428x640)

Cheesy first-day-smiles!!

DSC_0103 (640x428)

I’m going to spend the day running errands, attending a Matilda Jane Trunk Show, and finishing-up a few details for a 2nd birthday party that is right around the corner!

Hope you all have a great Thursday!

16 comments:

Angie said...

So cute!! They are seriously adorable. Enjoy your day, mama!

Cara Beth said...

Simply Adorable! I love her facial expressions! :)

Jodi said...

They are adorable. Enjoy your few hours of alone time!

Jennifer Gilbert Settle said...

She is gorgeous, and that hair!!! speechless. enjoy your mama time.

Randi said...

they are adorable! love the big bow!

Rachel said...

Both of your babies are just gorgeous Jennifer!! seriously. What cute kids :)

Linds said...

I love all of Jillian's facial expressions! And I love that Brody asked why you take pictures... I'm surprised Brayden hasn't asked me that yet :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Cute-ness!! :) So adorable! And 2 years old???

Siân said...

Cute photos... My daughter Agatha's second birthday is next Sun - on the Sat we are having a pinwheel party - I'm so excited...

Love from Texas said...

So precious! Brody is looking like such a big boy now and Jillian IS beautiful! I always feel like we are living the same life.. Ha!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Sweet pics. I love Brody's shirt.

Katie said...

Oh, she definitely has no personality! ; )

I can't believe how old she looks!

Tonya Diehl said...

What a couple of cuties!! Love those facial expressions! :)

Hope you enjoyed your day Jennifer!

Maryellen said...

Adorable.
They both are looking so grown !
Quite a pair !

Stephanie Houghton said...

So adorable!

Melea Fry said...

I love your blog! Such a good momma!:)