Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Brody’s Haircut

I took Brody for a much-needed hair cut last week! He did pretty well and seemed entertained by the movie that was playing in front of him.

DSC_0089 (428x640)

This girl insisted that she get to sit in a chair with a cape on while Brody got his haircut. :)

DSC_0087 (640x428)

She happily watched Brody, but kept patting her head saying, “My hair”! I had to break the news to her that she wasn’t getting her hair cut anytime soon.

DSC_0084 (428x640)

I think the highlight of the appointment, in their opinions, was when they played in the playroom while waiting for Brody’s appointment time.

IMG_2913

The haircut was one more thing for us to mark off our back-to-school list! It’s hard to believe this boy will be starting preschool in just a couple of weeks! 

2 comments:

Jenn said...

My 3.5 year old starts preschool in a few weeks and it will be her first time ever. I am so nervous, yet excited. We have a hair-cut on our to-do list as well, but havent gotten to check it off yet.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Hehe, so cute! That is so funny that she wanted to not only sit in the chair but with a cape too! :)