Friday, August 17, 2012

"Behind the Blog" Chat Video!

I blogged earlier this week about the "Behind the Blog: Blogger Interview" that I was participating in this week! The chat was LIVE last night on You Tube. I had such a great time chatting with 3 wonderful bloggers! The hour seriously FLEW BY! I could have chatted with these sweet girls much longer! 

If you joined us live for the chat-thank you! If you missed it, check out the video of our chat below.



A huge thanks to Melissa for hosting this chat series! The next "Behind the Blog" blogger interview will be on September 13th! Subscribe to Melissa's YouTube channel to catch the next interview LIVE. 

Make sure you stop by and visit the awesome blogs from these 3 bloggers: 

Mandy at House of Rose

Hope you all have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Mandy Rose said...

Loved chatting with you Jennifer! I secretly wish I had your accent...you are too cute for words! Excited to follow your blog!! Hope to have a behind the blog chat reunion soon! :)

Amanda Catherine Porter said...

loved getting to "meet" y'all via this "Behind the Blog" series!!

Kristen said...

I enjoyed watching last night! You sound just like I thought you would, sweet and southern. :o)

Tonya Diehl said...

It was so nice meeting & chatting with you Jennifer!! I signed up to follow your blog via GFC! Looking forward to learning more about you & your sweet family!!

Kenzie said...

Just watched the interview... I have followed Melissa, Tonya, and Mandy's blogs for a few months now... So excited to be following along with you now!

I just have to ask... Are y'all from Arkansas? I live in the midwest, but I have family that live down in Arkansas and every time I go visit them, I fall in love all over again. I'm hoping to move down there after I graduate. You remind me so much of my cousin Tori... Love your accent. :-) Go Razorbacks!

Like I said... Can't wait to follow along. :-)

Have a wonderful weekend!

XO,
Kenz

lifeaccordingtokenz@gmail.com

[diane] said...

Hi Jennifer! I enjoyed watching you on the interview. You are so cute and so are your kiddos! Just became your newest follower and am excited to visit your blog!

Tutti bella said...

This is such a fantastic idea!

Tessa said...

Hi Jennifer, loved this little chat it looked like so much fun! I have been following your blog for a while and never commented, I just started blogging recently and you guys motivated me to get a little more active and out there so thanks!!
Many blessings from NC!

www.mrstessamessa.blogspot.com