Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekend at Mimi and Poppy’s House

We spent the weekend at Josh’s parents house! It was a nice, relaxing weekend by their pool. The kids had a great time and Josh and I loved having a little downtime.

Jillian loved her Dora life vest! She even wore it around the house with her pajamas.

DSC_0021 (428x640)

Floating in the boat!

DSC_0026 (640x428)

This girl spent more time out of the pool walking around than she did in the pool!

DSC_0123 (428x640)

Brody jumped off the diving board tons of times! He wore his little swim buoy from swimming lessons and did fine swimming back to the ladder after he jumped.

DSC_0125 (640x427)

Big smile after coming back-up!

DSC_0109 (640x429)

We went out to eat on Saturday night.  The kids posed for a picture and Jillian didn’t even try to bite Brody! :)

DSC_0073 (428x640)

Our family of 4!

DSC_0081b (558x386)

Josh’s parents with the kids!

DSC_0068 (640x428)

We went to the mall after we ate and we made a stop at Gap to try to find Brody a new hat. While we were there, I noticed they were having a crazy sale on their girl clothes. I bought Jillian 10 long sleeved shirts, 1 tunic, 1 dress and 1 romper for only $24!! Some of the shirts were only 58 cents each! There isn’t a thing wrong with them (because I definitely asked). I think they were just long sleeved shirts from last fall they were trying to sale. These will be great casual shirts for the fall for her to wear with leggings and jeans. I don’t think I could have done this well at an outlet store! :) There were not any sales like this in the boy’s section, but you girl mommas should check out your local Gap Kids and see if they are having sales.

DSC_0096 (528x640)

I hope you all have had a great weekend! I’m about to go finish laundry and put everything away from this weekend. It’s amazing how much we take for 2 days away! I guess that’s normal when you have little ones! :)

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Adorable finds! I love sales like that!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

I love a good sale, honey! Can't beat those deals either!!

Linds said...

I love that picture of Brody jumping off of the diving board-- classic BOY!

Jodi said...

What cute photos! I'm so jealous of your Gap finds! It makes me want to run to our Gap to see if they have the same deals...and I probably will tomorrow! :)

momMYsliceoflife said...

Oh my gosh! Talk about a shopping high!! Looks like a great weekend. Brody is quite the little dare devil, jumping off the diving board! So cute.

Maydelin said...

really great deal in gap!!

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ said...

Wow! What a great sale! Such cute pictures.

Aimee said...

Love that family picture of you guys!

Cannot believe that sale! Love a good bargain!