Friday, July 6, 2012

Outtakes

Anytime I take pictures of the kids together, I have to take at least 20 to get one decent picture. We have lots and lots of outtake pictures stored on our computer. I recently started noticing a trend in the outtakes. Jillian always gets mad at Brody at some point when I try to take their picture and she always tries to bite him!!

Here are just a few of the many biting-attempt outtakes I  found when looking through some pictures recently! :)

Mouth wide-open ready to bite!

DSC_0082 (428x640)

This one makes me laugh! She was MAD!

DSC_0119 (428x640) (428x640)

She got him in this one! Brody’s face is hilarious!

DSC_0367 (429x640)

Jillian has a little temper and anytime Brody makes her mad her first response is to bite him! We are working with her on using her words instead of attacking him, but until she gets that figured out, I’m sure I will have more pictures just like these in the future!

11 comments:

Mrs. Williams said...

Too funny, my kids are the same way. I have to take at least 3-5 pictures before I get one that is decent of them both!!!

Kerri Dunsworth said...

This is too cute. It's hilarious to see a pretty little girl with her dress and bow attack big brother.

Dear Addilyn said...

We are dealing with biting at school. It's terrible. I've looked for resources on this but haven't found much. My child is 2 yrs old. We practiced clapping our hands and saying "no no no" instead of biting. That worked for a little bit then stopped.

lailani said...

Those are such fun shots! Great Friday afternoon giggle :)

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness this gave me such a good laugh! I am glad to hear that I am not the only one that has to take a million pictures to get one semi-good one!

Leslie said...

I've read your blog for a long time, but never commented. I know your sweet mom (we're in a Bunco group together!). I love seeing pictures of Brody and Jillian after hearing so much about them. Anyway, I feel your pain. I've decided the only way I will get a picture of my kids is with a bribe or Photoshop.

GreenGirl said...

That middle one is priceless...he is SMILING!

Chris said...

Hi Jennifer, this is hilarious. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Bear Girl said...

Those pictures are priceless. When I was 2 I was a biter and my cousin (5 mos older) was a pincher. Our moms had the toughest time getting us to stop torchering one another. Genah

Sarah said...

http://www.amazon.com/Teeth-are-Biting-Best-Behavior/dp/1575421283

Hi Jennifer!

There is a series of books that we used when our son was 2 through about 5 or 6....we needed to use the "Hands Are Not for Hitting" one the most. I thought of your issue with Jillian biting and the book came to mind. Sometimes reading and rereading it...and using the phrases can really help...even at age 2! the book is "Teeth Are Not For Biting" and I included the amazon link (if I did it correctly!)

Good luck!

Hailey said...

They crack me up!! They are the sweetest ( well through pictures anyway) most adorable kids!