Sunday, July 22, 2012

Our Weekend in Pictures

Friday evening we went to a fun birthday party for our friend, Colson! He turned 2 recently and we loved getting to celebrate with him!

DSC_0007 (640x428)

I love this picture of the boys from the party!

DSC_0011 (640x428)

Saturday morning, I ran in 5K called A Race to Remember. A group of us ran in memory of Reese Rowe (Colson’s big sis). Here is Team Reese!

DSC_0017 (640x428)

Reese’s mom, Katie! She had shirts made for all of us to wear that had Team Reese on them!

DSC_0025 (640x428)

DSC_0028 (640x428)

My running buddy, Marci! We usually run together 2 or 3 nights a week. She has been such a blessing in my life. I look forward to our talk time while we run.

DSC_0049 (428x640)

Josh’s moms birthday was Saturday, so we hurried home after the 5K to get things ready for them to come up.

DSC_0059 (640x428)

We went to eat and came home for cake and ice cream!

DSC_0061 (428x640)

Always making faces for the camera!

DSC_0073 (428x640)

We went to church this morning and then they headed home after lunch!

DSC_0099 (640x428)

Our little family!

DSC_0110 (640x427)

Josh was gone to Philadelphia all last week, so I’m looking forward to having him back home this week and having a more normal week! The kids were great last week, but we sure like when daddy is home in the evenings.

I hope you had a great weekend!

6 comments:

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Beautiful cake! You look so good after your race. That cake looks amazing. Nights with Daddy are way better! I am always exhausted after Carl travels for work.

Katie said...

I would love to have a piece of that wonderful looking cake. My husband recently took a new position with his company that involves traveling. I feel so lost when he's not here. Between two toddlers, three dogs, and a house...it can be a little overwhelming without another adult. You have a beautiful family by the way!

GreenGirl said...

Hope Josh enjoyed his time in Philly! Let me know if you ever travel to Philly with him!

Katie said...

Thank you for spending so much of your weekend with us! I loved seeing you as always and appreciate what a true friend you are!

Love you, girl.

Jamie said...

Sounds like a great and very fun weekend! Love your family picture!! You have such a beautiful family. :)

http://jamiesjourneythroughlife.blogspot.com

Kati @ "along for the ryde..." said...

Such a beautiful family! Looks like y'all had a perfect summer weekend! =)