I'm so glad it's Friday! A few random things I wanted to share with you...
1. I'm sure you noticed a few little changes around our blog! I'm SO happy with the way everything turned out and love the new, simple look and soft colors that we have going on now. Leslie, from Sweetie Baby's Designs, did this super cute makeover! She is so accommodating and easy to work with during the design process. I just love working with her! She is offering you all 20% off any blog makeover package that your purchase between now and Wednesday, August 1st. Use the code FRANCIS20 and checkout to get the discount!
2. I walked out into our backyard one day this week and was greeted by Brody's clothes and underwear. I knew that wasn't a good sign because it meant he was running around the backyard comepletley naked. Sure enough, I found him playing with the water hose and water faucet wearing nothing. Hilarious little guy!
3. I made this Brownie Batter Dip this week for our small group. Do yourself a favor and make it! You will not be disappointed!! I might have taken a spoon to this dip after small group! :)
Brownie Batter Dip (Originally posted on Something Swanky)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. butter
- 2-3 c. powdered sugar (varies by desired consistency)
- 5 tbsp. of all purpose flour
- 5 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. milk (varies by desired consistency)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
4. I shared this picture on Instagram this week, but wanted to share it on here as well. Brody wanted to put tattoos on us last Sunday night. Jillian looks like she is either hardcore, or she is mortified that we made her pose with a tattoo. :)
5. Since Brody and Jillian's birthdays are only 18 days apart, their birthday parties will only be 3 weeks apart this fall. I'm trying to get a head-start on a party decorations, so I've been working some on Jillian's party this week. We are not going all-out by any means this year, but I do want to have a few cute things at each party. These are the colors for Jillian's party. I love that they are so bright and fun!
6. This is our last weekend with no plans, no parties, no showers, and no activities for a few months! I can't believe it!! The fall is my favorite time of year, but the weekends are always so packed full of fun things to do! I'm looking forward to a low-key weekend with my 3 favorite people!
I hope you all have a great weekend!