Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth Fun!


Tuesday evening, I met some girls for dinner! We had such a great night together eating and chatting! We stayed at the restaurant almost 4 hours just talking. It was SO much fun! I always have the best time with these girls!

Kelly, Laurie, Rebekah and Sydney
IMG_5696

While I was out with the girls, Josh and the kids went to Walmart and bought water guns and water balloons for us to play with on Wednesday morning. After breakfast yesterday, we got the kids in their swimsuits and headed to the backyard for some fun!

DSC_0002 (428x640)

These lasted about 1 minute. :)
DSC_0006 (640x428)

They had such a great time!
DSC_0010 (640x428)

Josh grilled hot dogs for lunch and we had a picnic in the backyard!
DSC_0020 (428x640)

Yesterday evening, we went over to my parents’ house to eat burgers! We attempted to take a family picture while we were there.

DSC_0017 (640x429)

This is what really happens when we try to take a family picture…chaos and confusion! Ha!

DSC_0018 (640x428)

Josh and me! I feel like pictures of just the 2 of us are rare these days. One of us is always behind the camera! :)

DSC_0025 (640x427)

I LOVE this picture of Brody! He wanted to wear his cowboy boots and cowboy hat over to mom and dad’s house. I thought he looked really cute!

DSC_0036 (428x640)

The Jills! :) Jill and Brandon came over to eat as well!

DSC_0027 (640x428)

These two enjoyed playing outside after we ate. It was such a nice evening!

DSC_0046 (640x428)

We ended dinner with ice cream sundaes. They were SO good!! 

DSC_0045 (428x640)

After we left my parents’ house, we headed to a local fireworks show. It was a fun end to our low-key day!

I hope you all had a great 4th as well!

6 comments:

JDaniel4's Mom said...

It looks like a wonderful 4th! The sundae looks like the perfect 4th of July dessert!

momMYsliceoflife said...

Sounds like a pretty perfect 4th! My little girl, London (who is the same age as Brody) insisted on wearing her cowboy boots last night too. Even though they are pink and didn't match, lol!

Superchikk said...

So glad y'all had fun! I'm always happy to see a picture of you on the blog - I know what it takes to get one of those! And Jill's hair looks great!

Christa said...

Love all of your pictures! Glad you had a great 4th!

Nash Family said...

Hi Jennifer! I found your blog through a friend of a friend of a friend :)I stumbled upon it last year when you guys went to Destin. I have an almost 3 year old and we would love to visit Destin- can I ask where you stayed? Thanks!
Amanda from www.travisamanda.blogspot.com

The Doughmestic Housewife said...

Sweet Family!