Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday in iPhone Pictures

I hope y’all are having a great week! We are enjoying lots of sunny weather and a much slower schedule this week!

Our sweet kids decided to wake-up at 6:15-6:20 this morning, so we got an early start to our day! Funny story…I let Jillian lay in bed with me when she woke-up thinking that she might go back to sleep for a few minutes. She acted like she was asleep, so I closed my eyes and dosed off for a few minutes. Within about 10 minutes I woke-up to her cleaning my face with baby wipes! Ha! Bad idea to try to get her to go back to sleep! :)

Since they ate breakfast before 7, they were ready for breakfast again at 10:00, so they had breakfast #2! :)

IMG_5903

Brody loves to help me unload the dishwasher, so he helped me with that this morning!

IMG_8902

We finished a few things around the house and headed to the park to play! Jillian is always so independent at the park. She spent most of our time there playing on the swings by herself!

IMG_7728 (640x478)

After the park, we met mom and Jill for lunch! Love those big brown eyes!

IMG_6786 (478x640)

After lunch, we walked next door for a cupcake at Bliss! I had chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake! It was really good!

IMG_5880 (640x640)

Jillian had some part of a frosting shot! I was sure this was absolutely stupid for me to let her have this 20 minutes before her naptime, but I think it caused her to have a sugar crash because she was asleep just a few minutes after I put her down! :)

IMG_7702 (478x640)

Hope you have all had a great day!

8 comments:

lane, kelli and the boys said...

What a sweet day with your cute babies!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Cupcake after the park, count me in!!

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Looks like a fun day! So, what's a frosting shot? Just a cup of frosting? Looks yummy and that sweet face is pretty cute too.

Kaysie said...

I can't believe how grown up Brody is looking these days! Jillian's cheese grin is too funny!

Katie said...

I've never heard of a frosting shot! That's great!

Summer said...

I have never heard of a frosting shot either, but I want one ha! Your littles are beyond presh. Girlie Kelcee has woken up at 6ish/7ish every morning since birth lol! She is a early bird, that is one reason why we nicknamed her bird. That's funny Jillian wiped your face with baby wipes, hey she was washing it to get you ready for the day ha! Look how cute Brody is! He is looking more and more grown up each day! I love how he helps you unload the dishwasher!

cute post
Summer

Nancy said...

a frosting shot!!!
How cute!
Looks like a fun day. Happy Thursday!

The Anderson family said...

Hi Jennifer! It was nice meeting you at the splash park today and just wanted to say your kiddos are even cuter in person than in your pics! We didn't get to stay very long...it was too close to naptime for my littlest one! Maybe we'll see you again sometime!

Jessica