Sunday, June 24, 2012

Breakfast with Blog Friends

Last Friday, the kids and I got to have breakfast with some of our favorite blog friends! Faith, Chad and Jenna were in town for Caroline’s wedding on Thursday night, so we met for breakfast at Rick’s Bakery before they left town on Friday morning.

I loved being greeted by these 3 in their Arkansas shirts!

DSC_0110 (640x428)

Brody was very interested in the ultrasound pictures on Faith’s phone! Faith and Chad are expecting twins at the end of the year after 6 LONG YEARS of infertility! We couldn’t be more excited for them!

DSC_0093 (640x428)

Brody also loved watching videos of their niece, Emma, on Faith’s phone! I’ve never met Emma, but I’m pretty sure she is one of the funniest little girls. Brody thought she was pretty funny, too!

DSC_0094 (428x640)

Faith and Chad with Brody and Jillian- These two are going to be amazing parents!!

DSC_0106 (640x428)

I have laughed at this picture so many time over the past week! This was Jillian showing Chad her “surprised” face! He joined her in acting surprised!

DSC_0103 (640x429)

Sweet Jennababe! Our family just loves her! I loved that she finally got to meet Jillian while she was here!

DSC_0107 (640x427)

I realized that she met Brody on the exact same weekend (Father’s Day Weekend) 2 years ago when we were on vacation in Savannah! Brody was the age Jillian is now. Crazy how time flies!

100_0895 (640x480)

Group picture!

DSC_0108 (640x429)

I’m so thankful that God allowed me to meet these sweet friends through blogging!!  Now if we could just convince them to move to Arkansas! :)

3 comments:

Buckeye Couple said...

So sweet! It's amazing to meet such great blogger friends :)

The Niemeyer Nest said...

That surprised picture cracks me up too. Looks like a fun breakfast. I'd be sure to stop at Rick's Bakery if I was ever in your neck of the woods. You have raved about it as long as I have been reading your blog.

Faith said...

Oh man, this makes me miss y'all even more! This was such a fun morning and I'm so thankful y'all took the time to meet us before we left town. The food was delicious and the fellowship was even better. Love your sweet family!!