Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother’s Day 2012

I had such a sweet Mother’s Day yesterday! I’m so thankful for a family that not only spoils me and shows their love to me on Mother’s Day, but everyday!

This was my 5th Mother’s Day and my 2nd Mother’s Day as a momma of 2 sweet kids. I still have a hard time believing that these two cuties are mine!

DSC_0098 (640x428)

I am so thankful for the gift of being a mom! It’s such a treasured responsibility. I am so thankful the Lord entrusted me to be the momma to our 2 precious, undeserved blessings! Motherhood is a hard job, but such a rewarding one.

DSC_0081 (429x640)

We had such a fun day…breakfast in bed, church, lunch with my parents and sister, and an afternoon nap! The 4 of us went to the Promenade last night to shop and eat!

DSC_0105 (640x428)

We ate dinner outside at PF Chang’s! It was such a nice night!

DSC_0109 (640x428)

After we ate, we went to the park to swing and play.

DSC_0117 (428x640)

My sweet boy and me at the park!

DSC_0138 (430x640)

These pictures pretty much describe being a mom to these two…lots of love and lots of crazy chaos!  I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world!

DSC_0140 (428x640) DSC_0141 (428x640)

Happy Mother’s Day to our moms, too! We are so thankful for them.

I hope you all had a special day yesterday!

Happy Monday!

9 comments:

bellagirl2010 said...

I have been reading your blog for quite some time. looks like you guys had a wonderful day. you should follow my blog! http://boo2010.blogspot.com/

Love from Texas said...

I love these pictures!

Sarah said...

love Brody's shoes. where are they from?

Theresa said...

I have a picture like those last two framed on my bedside table. Those are the real moments and they are so much fun. It's when you capture real smiles and true joy. You're kids are so sweet. I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day.

Maydelin said...

lOVELY pICTURES!! Happy Mother's day

Julie said...

Looks like I found another Mom who has their hands full!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Sweet-ness! :) Happy Mother's Day!

Katie said...

Always love the "real life" pictures! Such cute kids!

Sarah-Anne said...

happy (very) belated mothers day!