Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

First, I can’t believe I didn’t mention this in my Easter Eve post, but Jillian’s adorable dress was from SheShe Made! I love it and plan on Jillian getting lots of wear out of it! Also, a couple of you asked about my coral trouser pants from that post as well…don’t laugh, but I bought them at Charlotte Russe. I find cute things in there sometimes, even if it means shopping in a store full of teenage girls!

Easter was such a sweet day this year! I loved seeing these two dressed in their Easter outfits. Jillian’s cheesy smile it this pictures makes me laugh!

DSC_0321

I coordinated childcare for the nursery for the 7:30 service on Sunday morning, so Josh got the kids dressed and brought them to church for the 9:00 service. I appreciate him so much! After church we went to my parents’ house to eat lunch.

DSC_0307 (431x640) (2)

Jill and Brandon came, too! It was their first married Easter!

DSC_0316 (428x640) (2)

Jill and my mom

DSC_0322 (640x427)

The four of us!

DSC_0352 (640x428)

Our little darling and our dashing boy!

DSC_0363 (428x640)

Jillian looked so girly in her pink, but this child played like a boy on Easter! The dress was covered in food, dirt and candy by the end of the day. Thank goodness for the power of stain remover! Everything came right out of the dress.

DSC_0371 (428x640)  DSC_0374 (428x640)

Heading across the yard to the golf course!

DSC_0387 (429x640)

My mom hid eggs for the kids to hunt! Jillian would find an egg, open it, keep the candy, and throw the egg back down!

DSC_0400 (640x428)

DSC_0405 (640x428)

My friend, Holly, made these Easter cookie for me that we took over for lunch! Adorable, right? They were almost too cute to eat!

DSC_0300 (640x428)

That evening, we went over to the Parrott’s house for Easter dinner with some church friends! They had an Easter egg hunt for the kids. It was so fun to watch!

DSC_0418 (640x428)

DSC_0427 (428x640)

Brody ended the night with archery lessons from David, our college pastor!

DSC_0438 (428x640)

I am so thankful for the reason we celebrate Easter! What a wonderful day!

14 comments:

THE COOK'S said...

Your family is adorable!! Looks like y'all had a fantastic Easter! :))

Crystal Renee said...

Oh my, that Picture of Brody with the golf club.. too cute! He looks grown. Love their outfits!!

momMYsliceoflife said...

I love the kids' little outfits!

Heather Allen said...

I was going to ask about those darn coral pants too haha! I do not have a charlotte russe boo! Those babies are just adorable! What a lovely family!

Crystal said...

Such a sweet family!!! I love their little outfits :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

The littles are getting so big! They look adorable and you look beautiful in all the pics! It sounded like a wonderful Easter :) And such a sweet and great family pic!

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ said...

The kids are adorable. Easter outfits were darling. Glad you had a super Easter.

nicole@http://theclarks-nicole.blogspot.com/ said...

The kids are adorable. Easter outfits were darling. Glad you had a super Easter.

The Mommy said...

JK reminds me so much of my baby girl. She had a pink smocked dress for Easter too!!

Stephanie said...

Looks like y'all had a great Easter. Your kids are so adorable.

Lea Liz said...

Love Jillian's smocked dress and Brody's cute outfit!!!!! What stain remover do you use?!? I have the hardest time getting stains out!!

Looks lie you all had a great Easter!!

Alex and Jill said...

They look so cute in their outfits! Love the one of Brody with the golf club. :)

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Brody and Jillian look adorable in their little Easter outfits! If anyone can pull off shopping in a store for teenagers it's you! (I will never forget your Gap kids find :)Those cookies are AMAZING!

Leigh said...

Any idea when Jill got her pink dress? We have a Hope Gala coming up for JDRF and it is Kentucky Derby themed. I have been looking for something spring-y and preppy-ish! My email is leigherinerinevans@hotmail.com if you happen to know or find out! I would be soooo appreciative!! :)