Sunday, April 15, 2012

19 Months

Jillian Kate is 19 months old today!

DSC_0321 (428x640)

It’s hard for me to believe that when Brody was 19 months old, I was halfway through my pregnancy with Jillian! Brody seemed so big to me at 19 months and Jillian seems like she is still a baby, even though I know she is not. Funny how your perspective changes! :)

DSC_0325 (428x640)

We love her sweet smile and the joy she has brought to our family over the last 19 months!

DSC_0312 (640x428)

We discovered this weekend that her hair is long enough for pigtails! I’m slightly obsessed with them right now. I think they are SO cute! I just love having a little girl!

IMG_9905

She and I went to the store together yesterday and she kept taking her hairbows out and putting them in her purse.  And yes, she insisted she take her new purse with her to the store! :)

Here is Jillian a year ago today…Our little 7 month old cutie pie!

DSC_0032 (640x428)

I can’t believe how quickly she is growing! Happy 19 month, Jillian Kate! We love you so very much!

14 comments:

Charity said...

oh my goodness she is just so precious and stylish in that blue dress!! you go jk!!

Maryellen said...

I have only one thing to say -
those pigtails could not get any cuter ; )

Breanna said...

Oh my gosh! What a difference a year makes! She is still adorable as ever! :)

Meg said...

She is just a doll baby! We are also obsessed with piggy tails!! Madelyn wears them all! the! time!! They are just our go to hair style, and so stinkin cute! Jillian looks precious in her pig tails!! ;)

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Jillian is so cute! My Evie loves to wear pigtails too. She calls them "Evie Tails" which I find so amusing. Made your delicious cookies. I LOVE them!

Lacy said...

She is so cute.. :)

Heather Allen said...

Oh darling girl how sweet you are!

Workman Family said...

Sweet!! I feel the same way about my little girl vs my son!!! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Nicole Rodriguez said...

that purse and those pigtails - it's just too much!!! love it!

The Cantelmo Family said...

Oh my! She is too cute!

Randi said...

She is a doll!! So so sweet!

Laura Drewry said...

She is a doll!! Little girls ARE so much fun!!! :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Such a sweet post and she is just adorable! Look at her little pigtails! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself once HM's hair is long enough for pigtails! ;-) We have always said it didn't matter what sex little ones we had, our boys are amazing and it is so much fun having a girl too! :)

Maydelin said...

Sweet Jillian