Friday, March 23, 2012

Interview with Brody

Last July, I did this interview with Brody after I found this idea on Pinterest. I wanted to do another one with him {since it has been about 8 months} to see how his answers have changed!

DSC_0014 (640x428)

What is your name?: Brody

How old are you?: 3 (Pronounced “Free”)

What is your favorite color?: Blue

Who is your best friend?: Jack is my favorite friend

What is your favorite animal?: a Lion

What do you want to be when you grow-up?: A kitchen (A chef)

What is your favorite movie?: Mighty Machines

What makes you happy?: Playing outside

What makes you sad?: The nose monster with a dinosaur. It’s in my room and it makes me scared.

What is your favorite food to eat?: French fries and chicken nuggets

What is your favorite song to sing?: The Wheels on the Bus

What games do you like to play?: The popcorn with the bucket. (I think he means he likes to eat popcorn)

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute!! I love the "kitchen" answer. : )

jilljohnandhope said...

The kitchen answer is my favorite! I need to do this! I used to do something similar with my now 7 year old but need to pick it back up with her and her siblings! Man, my second and third babies are neglected! ;)

Immeasurably More Mama said...

The nose monster with a dinosaur??? :) I love that he wants to be a chef at age 3.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

I think I would like the popcorn game too.

Randi said...

he's adorable!!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

I love these interviews. I video'd Lilly's last one and it is about time to do another one!

I love that he wants to be a chef!

Lisa said...

Love it! He is too cute!

Katie said...

So cute! Love the nose monster.

Jen S. said...

I ♥ this interview idea...how fun!
Brody's answers are just too cute and funny!

Sarah-Anne said...

too cute!