Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sweet Girls

Last night, Preslee came over to play while Julee went to an event at the salon and Matt worked. Jillian was beyond excited when I told her Preslee was coming over! She loves her little friend SO very much! She thinks Preslee is her own little baby doll!

Look how big Jillian is smiling at her!

DSC_0179 (640x428)

Josh was at a Men’s Conference that our church is hosting this weekend, so I was on my own with 3 little cuties!

DSC_0178 (640x428)

They were all so sweet and so good…but my two are SOOO busy!!

It reminded me of when we had a new baby and a 23 month old! I was always so busy nursing and caring for Jillian that I sometimes didn’t know what Brody was into. Same thing happened last night…I was getting Preslee swaddled and ready to be put down and realized Jillian was trying to eat her toddler toothpaste! :) Never a dull moment!

DSC_0177 (640x428)

Jillian was so sad when Preslee went to sleep! I put Preslee down in our bedroom and Jillian stood at our bedroom door and cried. She would yell, “Pre-tee”!

DSC_0180 (640x428)

We had such a fun night! I can’t wait until Preslee is a little older and can play with Jillian and Brody! I know they are going to have so much fun together!

8 comments:

Alex and Jill said...

Awwww...love this...and how sweet that she cried at the door for Preslee! This is good prep for when you have your 3rd, right!? :) I'm trying not to worry about having two but when I really start thinking about it, I think, "how am I going to do this???" LOL I constantly ask myself, "how did my Mom raise 6 children and stay sane!??"

Anita Bell said...

Love these two little cuties! So happy Jillian got to play with her real baby doll.

Superchikk said...

So sweet! They are destined to be great friends, just like their Mommas!

Abramyan Avenue said...

It's so good Jillian wasn't jealous! My girls are 11 & 16 and they STILL get jealous when I go a little crazy over a new baby!!

AndeMski said...

Preslee's hair! I'm in love! She is precious! Makes me want one of my own :)

Sarah-Anne said...

They are the cutest BFFs ever!

Jodi Dwyer said...

Too cute. Love the contrast of little and big and light hair dark hair! Such sweet pics.

Megan said...

Preslee has the cutest head of dark hair! Her and Jillian are going to be best friends as they grow up. What a special gift for both you and Julee!