Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Preschool Bound

Brody will be attending 3 year old preschool at our church’s private school beginning in the fall. Last week, I took him for his evaluation/interview with the Dean of the Elementary School.

He looked way too big on this particular day!

DSC_0290 (428x640)

He was really proud of the dump truck that was drawn for him by Mrs. Foley. She was asking him to draw a few letters and numbers on a piece of paper and he asked her to draw him a dump truck! :) He was very specific with how he wanted it drawn. Thankfully, she just went with it!

DSC_0289 (428x640)

When I tell him he is my baby and it makes me so sad he is growing so fast, he gives me this face! I just love this sweet boy so much!

DSC_0291 (428x640)

He knows he is a big boy and he is so excited about going to school 2 days a week this fall! I am so looking forward to all the great things that are in store for him at preschool!

12 comments:

Jenna said...

Um, when did Bobby Francis turn 15?? :-) He is such a cute big boy and he is going to love preschool!! I just heart that boy!

Emily said...

He is so dashing!

Miles has been telling me lately, "Don't call me Baby! I'm a big boy." So sad.

Workman Family said...

awww-My baby is going to preschool in the fall too. It is tough...

GreenGirl said...

He's like a little man!
Toooo cute!

Andrea said...

what a handsome boy!

Brittany said...

he looks so big and handsome!!

Maria said...

He's so handsome! School already?! I guess it will be in a flash that my son will be going to preschool too. I gotta enjoy the baby/toddler stage now!

Hillary said...

He has gotten SO big! What a sweet boy!

Alex and Jill said...

I don't know if it's the way his hair is parted or what but he does look older!!! :) Cute boy.

The Allens said...

Ummm...he can write letters and numbers??? Nicely done, Jennifer!

Jodi Dwyer said...

He looks so handsome!!

Sarah-Anne said...

I know you probably don't want to hear this but Brody is SO grown-up! Congrats on the new preschool big boy :)