Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Afternoon Fun

It was sunny and in the 60s yesterday afternoon when the kids got home from MDO, so we spent some time outside playing!

We busted out the sidewalk chalk!

DSC_0183 (640x428)

I think I love drawing and writing with it more than the kids like it! :)

DSC_0178 (640x428)

Brody got out his remote control monster truck. 

DSC_0200 (640x428)

This thing is almost as big as he is! :) He loves driving it around outside!

DSC_0193 (640x428)

Jillian watched us play for a while and then decided to join in on the fun!

DSC_0205 (428x640)

She got on Brody’s little tricycle. Her feet couldn’t reach the pedals but she had fun sitting on it!

DSC_0221 (429x640)

After we played for while Brody insisted that he and Jillian needed a snack, so we went inside to make a snack (graham crackers, peanut butter, and bananas) and then went back outside to eat our snacks!

DSC_0230 (640x428)

Yummy!!!

DSC_0236 (428x640)

Our fun afternoon ended with Brody and Jillian taking baths! They were COVERED in chalk, dirt, and peanut butter….a good sign they had a great time playing outside! :)

5 comments:

Jen S. said...

The weather must be really nice there right now. What a fun time youg guys had playing outside! Those snacks look yummy! :)

The Lambert's said...

Hey Jennifer!
I was hoping you could help me contact "The Whimsy Tin." I got an Easter tin for my little girl 2 yrs ago and I'm having another girl and wanted them to have matching baskets. She doesn't have her blog or email any longer. I didn't know if you knew her personally and if she would be interested in making an additonal tin for me. Just thought I'd check with you. Thanks so much! You can email me @amber.lambert@csraonline.org

GreenGirl said...

I was running yesterday in a long sleeve tshirt and cropped running pants and I was hot. I saw a ton of people running in shorts and tanks...
It's February.
A couple of years ago we had a blizzard the same time it is now here in Philly.

I'll take this over snow and ice any day!

Me and My Boyz said...

Hey there! Your kids are adorable! I have a lil boy about 2 months older than Jillian and have been scared to give him peanut butter...when did you introduce to Jillian?

Kelly said...

I thought I was the only one who ate bananas on their peanut butter grahms! Yummy...