Sunday, January 15, 2012

photo-a-day: Week 2

IMG_6020 (551x640) (551x640)

January 8: I went to a diaper shower for my friend, Lisa, who is expecting her 3rd baby (3rd boy) at the beginning of February. My friend, Holly, made these adorable diaper cookies for the shower with Hayes’s monogram on them.

IMG_2284 (553x640)

January 9: Brody was sharing his snack with Jillian after MDO. I love this sweet picture!

IMG_7301 (551x640)

January 10: I worked on our MOPS craft that day before our meeting on the 11th. I blogged about these book marks here.

IMG_5135 (551x640)

January 11: Josh and I had a meeting at church that night so Jillian and Brody stayed in the nursery. When we got home that night, Jillian would not go to sleep! This picture was taken at 10:00 that night. She was so wound-up! It turned out several of our friends who had kids in the nursery that night experienced the same thing. We joked that they must have given them candy in the nursery! :)

IMG_6851 (551x640)

January 12: I went to the gym that morning and road the cycling simulator after I ran on the treadmill. It kicked my rear! At one point my legs were hurting so bad that I didn’t think I could pedal anymore. I really like this bike even if it did almost kill my legs!

IMG_9366 (551x640)

January 13: I had to take Jillian to the doctor for a quick nurses appointment. She and Brody had fun playing in the waiting room for a few minutes! I loved her little pink and black outfit she wore that morning.

IMG_3740 (551x640)

January 14: Josh and I attended a marriage conference this weekend, so my mom and sister took Brody and Jillian to 3 birthday parties on Saturday!! Bless them! The kids were invited to 4 parties, but one overlapped so we had to miss one. This is a picture of Brody at Seth’s cowboy themed party. He loved getting to ride the pony!

6 comments:

Lena Medina said...

Jennifer,
I started doing this at the beginning of the year and LOVE the concept! Your kids are so cute and I love the book mark! I will have to try and make one!
Lena
www.rickandlena.blogspot.com

The Gambrel Family said...

I've been taking photos every day since the beginning of 2012, I hope to keep it up!

Your pictures are great!

Maryellen said...

Hi Jennifer
My Mom is really crafty and I thought maybe I had the gene.
Well, I tried your pretty craft flowers and actually did pretty good. I like it. Thanks for sharing.

waiting said...

Can you share how you do your pictures with the date like that? Thanks.

The Niemeyer Nest said...

Love your pictures. How do you do it? Can't wait to read about the conference.

Laurie said...

WOW! Four parties? And they went to three? I bet they slept well last night!