Monday, January 9, 2012

photo-a-day: week 1

I tried this last year and only posted the pictures once! :) I am determined to do a little better this year!

IMG_7187 (551x640)

January 1: After church on Sunday, we went to Dillard’s for their big New Years Day sale. We got tons of great deals on clothes for all 4 of us. I somehow ended up with only buying purple clothes for myself.

IMG_5123 (552x640)

January 2: We hung out at home all day. It was cold outside, so Brody bundled-up to go outside and play!

IMG_6075 (552x640)

January 3: The kids and I ran some errands. It was such a pretty day, so we went to play at Chick-fil-a before naptime. The kids had the play area all to themselves and had such a fun time!

IMG_8088 (551x640)

January 4: I took the kids to Boingo Bounce that morning to let the kids play. We had not been in months and both Brody and Jillian had a lot of fun playing!

IMG_3268 (552x640)

January 5: Josh and the kids picked-up a pizza that night while I ran a few errands. Jillian LOVES pizza and looked so big eating the entire slice by herself.

IMG_3792 (551x640)

January 6: After a couple of months of our Keurig acting a little crazy, we had a replacement one delivered to our house on the 5th, and used it for the first time the morning of the 6th. I was SO happy to have a working Keurig again! And I even got to use my new, cute mug!

IMG_1585 (550x640)

January 7: Jillian had a little experience with static electricity! :)

Hope you all have a great start to your week!

11 comments:

morgan823 said...

So cute, I've started 365 project but I'm gonna post them to my blog. Crazy question but how did you get the pictures like that with the date and stuff on it the way they are. My email is morgan.823@gmail.com.

Liz said...

I bought a Keurig over the holidays and am in LOVE. It makes me so happy. Great pictures!

Angela Chambers said...

Just wanted to say I dropped in from Shannon Wardwells blog :) I was looking around for inspiration for mine. Just wanted to say your blog is gorgeous!

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

i have the same mug, same initial! i am in love with it. pretty sure my coffee tastes SO much better now. :)

Heather said...

I actually finished P365 last year! It was a lot of work but so fun to look back through! I just posted my last week the other day.

Ashleigh said...

We're doing a similar challege! :) It's crazy how much kids change day to day...

Jenna said...

Love these! I'm trying to do the 365 thing too, using the app on my phone! Hopefully I'll actually see it through this year. =) Loved seeing you last night!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

LOVE that last picture of Jillian! Too funny!

The Wallace Family said...

Love the picture of Jillian eating the pizza. My daughter loves pizza also!

Marie said...

Hi Jennifer-
My name is Marie from Michigan. I have been reading your blog for almost a year now and got connected to it through reading "Kelly's Korner" blog.
I am a wife, mom to two boys, principal of an elementary school, and strive to live every day being a Christ-like example to all those I come in contact with.
I love your picture blog! I recently started one too.
www.onewildride.wordpress.com
Thanks for sharing your story, your pictures, and your adorable family!

Alex and Jill said...

That pic of her holding that big piece of pizza is so cute! And I couldn't live without my Keurig. That sounds so dramatic but it's true. :) Glad you have yours back!